White Kratom gets its name from the white veins present on the leaves of the Kratom plant. Different strands of White kratom have different effects and they get their name depending on the region where they are grown, the one grown in the Bali region is deemed to have the strongest effect in comparison to the others.
There are several ways on ingesting kratom into your system.
- Chewing freshly plucked leaves
- Ingesting Kratom capsule
These are medical capsules carefully filled with the white Kratom and they are measured in grams, the capsules are readily available. When you take 1-4 capsules you will experience mild effect while 5-7 capsules make you experience medium effect while anything above 8 capsules is dangerous
This involves rolling up dried up White kratom leaves into a cigarette like substance just like medicinal marijuana.
- Through drinking tea
- Using white vein powder
A dosage of between 1 and 6 grams is appropriate depending on the effect you want it to have on you.
- Add water to a pot then add the processed White Kratom powder and bring it to boil for about 10 minutes
- Sieve the water while poring it into a cup
- Home solution
- Get some 50 grams of dried up White vein leaves, crush them and place them in a pot then add about a litre of water and let it boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Sieve the water and place the liquid in a container.
iii. Return the leaves in the pot and repeat the process again ensure you squeeze the leaves so as to get most of the flavour out.
- After you’ve sieved them the second time discard the leaves.
- Take the first and second liquid mix them together and then boil them again until the volume reduces to 100 ml.
If it’s too bitter you can add a little ginger, honey or lemon to add some flavour.
The White vein strand has a couple of medicinal and non-medicinal uses. When ingested the Kratom takes 10 mins for its effect to kick in and they can last anywhere from 3 to 5 hours. The White Bali Kratom has the following effects:
- High energy boost
- Cognitive enhancement
- Increases focus/ concentration
Kratom has similar behaviour to substances like caffeine and it creates a dependence when used overtime. When used in a controlled matter White Bali Kratom poses no danger to the human body but when a person overdoses then they may experience:
For a persons that frequently uses the stimulant or even abuses it and tries to quit they will experience withdrawal symptoms and also the effects of prolonged substance use just like any other drug. The symptoms are
- Weight loss
- Liver toxicity
- Death – This mostly occurs when the stimulant is mixed with something else
- Respiratory collapse
All the strains of Kratom is been illegal in some Asian countries like Malaysia while in some other European countries and also in the USA and Australia it has been declared a controlled substance in the same class as cocaine and other similar drugs.