Kratom also is known as Mitragyna speciosa is a tree commonly found in tropical areas. It originates from Southeast Asia. The kratom is currently a legal substance sold in various forms; most common is the powder form. Most people consume kratom as a capsule. Others use its powdered leaves to make tea while others prefer to chew the leaves.
There are three most sought forms of kratom. The division is usually dependent on the stem color and leaf vein color. The color of kratom will determine the effects its leaf will have on the body and mind. There are different strains of kratom as discussed below
Red Vein Kratom
It mostly grows in southeast Asia.it is more persistent than the other strains of kratom. The substance responsible for the red color in the veins ensures that external factors do not affect it. Red kratom is widely and readily available as compared to other strains of kratom. It is the best-selling form of kratom. It has a variety of uses.
Importance of Red Kratom
Red kratom is advisable for beginners due to the following advantages
- It gives calming effects that are pleasant to the user.
- It aids in control of nervousness in an individual.
- It makes one be very optimistic.
- The kratom is essential because it gives one a feeling of fulfilment and well-being.
- Enhancing sleep is the major importance of the red kratom. People who have insomnia and other sleep disorders can use it. Lack of sleep has recently affected many adults. That is because of stress or tight work schedules. Red kratom tag is suitable in aiding sleep hence recommended to such people.
- Red vein relaxes muscles and relieves pain.
- due to the pain-relieving effects, the strain is used as a painkiller
Substantial extracts from red kratom are used in preventing withdrawal symptoms in opiate addicts.
White Vein Kratom
The strains are quite useful, and over the years, it has been grown and popularly used in the island of Sumatra in Indonesia. It is said to have two more strains with almost similar health impacts. Effects caused by each strain depends on many factors.These factors include; product quality, the individual level of tolerance and lifestyle. However, the white vein has the most stimulating effect compared to other strains of kratom.
Uses of white vein kratom
- The white vein is popularly used in place of coffee for alertness.
- It increases concentration users have a cheerful mood.
- The kratom increases concentration and motivates people to work for long hours.
- It is used as motivation and boosts energy to avoid being exhausted during working hours.
- People who have gloomy periods can also use it. White vein makes them livelier.
Green Vein Kratom
The green vein kratom is more complex and has a sophisticated effect as compared to the other forms of kratom.
- The green vein is used in the treating pain and other body discomforts.
- The kratom is useful because it does not because drowsiness is mixed with other forms of kratom.
- Incorporating it with the red veins reduces the over stimulation effect.
- The green vein is therefore suitable for recreational purposes since it makes one friendly and talkative.
Finally, it should be noted that kratom is among the most beneficial tropical plant that naturally grows without demanding much attention. The users ought to be equipped with information on various strains and their uses for the maximum benefit of the product.